Artist of This Week : Lallaworks

Artist of This Week : lallaworks

Hello everyone, Welcome to SELLBUYMUSIC, the royalty-free music library! We have brought you this month's artist interview!

Shall we go check out the interview with our second artist of June, 'lallaworks'?

[image1] Lallaworks's profile image

Q1. Please introduce yourself. What genre of music do you mainly create?

A1. I'm lallaworks, a composer who mainly creates BGM (background music). I had a turning point in my life five years ago due to health issues, which led me to start making music. In the early stages, I uploaded music to SELLBUYMUSIC.


Q2. How did you become familiar with SELLBUYMUSIC?

A2. I had experience creating YouTube videos, so I was aware of the existence of such platforms. While searching for ways to monetize my music, I came across a blog post about SELLBUYMUSIC and decided to check it out.


Q3. Do you have any artists or songs that inspire you?

A3. Even during a period of life when I was quite distant from music, I loved "Joe Hisaishi - Merry-Go-Round of Life”, which resonated strongly with me compared to now. As a reference, I'm constantly creating songs like "Story: cinematic bgm" and "sad love: cinematic bgm" among my own compositions.

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/musicDetail/24915

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/musicDetail/24681

 

Q4. What aspect do you pay the most attention to when creating music?

A4. I always strive to make it "a little more innovative!" Rapidly changing and vast, I believe that in order to grow, music representing such a world should be slightly more fresh.


Q5. If you have a favorite song among your creations, which one is it?

A5. I particularly like "Space Exploration," and the cover art I drew for it. Most of all, this song holds a special place in my heart because it made me realize that I could share my music with others. It's a story of exploring the unknown world of the universe and overcoming challenges, which resonates with my own journey. Whenever I listen to it, I gain energy.


Q6. Please personally introduce the attractive points of your music to the readers.

A6. Diversity. It encompasses various genres and moods, and it will continue to expand in the future! 😊


Q7. Is there a moment in your daily life when you find musical inspiration?

A7. Every moment. I try to jot down ideas no matter what. It usually starts with contemplation, but the most focused moment is when I sit down to work. It's a very interesting time when all the gathered thoughts and ideas come to fruition.


Q8. What kind of artist would you like to be known as?

A8. I want to be known as an artist with anticipation. Someone who makes people curious about what kind of music they will create next and when they listen, they can't help but say, "Ah, it's them again!" I want to become a versatile artist.

 

Royalty free background music library

SELLBUYMUSIC

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Music License? / Types of Music License🤷

🥇Artist of the Month May, 2022🥇 - BGM YAMYAM, ayalmusic