🥇Artist of the Month May, 2022🥇 - LYL, Sesang Lee

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unlike other one-way websites that consumers just simply purchase music from, SellBuyMusic is an Open Market where you can buy and sell background music.

 

For musicians, SellBuyMusic have launched an artist page (•̀ㅁ•́) as a communication channel between artists and users.

 

Buyers can listen to the artist's songs at once and communicate with them through likes and comments.

 

Along with the artist page, you can also find 'Artist of the Month' selected monthly by SellBuyMusic staffs!

 

Our first interviewees who are selected as “Artist of the Month” are, musician “LYL” and “Sesang Lee”

Let’s first take a look at the interview with LYL!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LYL

 



 

 


Q. Please introduce yourself. What genre of music do you usually make?

A. Nice to meet you all! I am a composer who is making background music and sleep music in the name of musician ”lyl”

 

The word “lyl” derived from the word which has meaning of ‘night’. I chose this nickname because I wanted to use two words with the meaning of night ( His Korean version of musician name is “lyl bam”, and ‘bam’ in Korean means night.)

 

So, as the name suggests, I am trying to make music with a delicate sensibility that is good to listen to at night.

I like to make acoustic, live-like sounds, and mainly work on jazz and new age.

 

 

 

 

 

Q. Among songs that you composed, do you have a favorite one?

 

A. Personally, I like track named “Let’s Get Away” the most, that I am even using it as my ringtone.

 

 

🎵Let's Gey Away - LYL 

https://www.sellbuymusic.com/musicDetail/20634

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q. Could you please introduce the charm point of your own music to the readers?

 

A. They are an attractive and delicate emotional music for videos. I hope you enjoy using it!

 

particularom? Please introduce t you get inspiration from?

 

 

 

 

Q. Do you have any particular artist or music that you get inspirations from?

 

A. I usually monitor various kinds of music, to explore and find sounds that I like.

Among them, the list below is one of my favorite songs. I recommend you to give it a try.

 

 

 

Babyface - MTV Unplugged NYC 1997



Chrisette Michele - Best Of Me

 

Sound Tracks from musical <What I Learned from People>

 

 

 

 

 



Q. Is there a specific moment that gives you an inspiration in daily life?

 

 

A. When I pass by the street, go to a cafe, or go to a restaurant. I tend to focus on all the small sounds that come out of that space, from small to loud sounds. For example, sound of dishes, speech, footsteps, music, coffee grinder, and so on. Usually, when I concentrate on the sound I can discover at least one small idea for composing. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sesang Lee

*Quick explanation for non Korean speakers, “Sesang” in Korean means “the world”. 









 

Q. Please introduce yourself. What genre of music do you usually make?

 

A. Hello, Nice to meet you. My name is Yeoreum Lee, who is working in the name of Sesang Lee in SellBuyMusic. I mainly make music for videos or background music for various other purposes.

 

 

 




Q. Among songs that you composed, do you have a favorite one?

 

A. “A relaxing afternoon” is favorite of mine, and I feel very special about this song because many of SellBuyMusic users liked this song too.

 

 

🎵A relaxing afternoon - Sesang Lee 

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/musicDetail/16975

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q. Could you please introduce the charm point of your own music to the readers?

 

A. When I write songs, I make music with the thought that I want the listeners to feel comforted or uplifted. Fortunately, the intention seems to be working out. I think it has the charm of making people feel warm and happy when they listen to music.

 

 

 

Q. Do you have any particular artist or music that you get inspirations from?

 

A. Artists such as Lee Kun-young, Gae-mi, and Park Mi-sun are the artists I refer to the most when working on music arrangement.

 

 

 

Q. Is there a specific moment that gives you an inspiration in daily life?

 

A. As you can notice by the title and mood of the songs that I upload, I get inspirations from TV shows or movies very often. If I have certain mood that I want to express in the song, I tend to watch some videos that matched the mood to get some hint.

 

 

 






🎵Check Out More of LYL’s Tracks🎵 

 

 

 









🎵Check Out More of Sesang Lee’s Tracks🎵 











 Sign up for SellBuyMusic’s musician and spread out your music, 

 

make incredible revenues!

The best stock music market that musicians (Sell) and cre

ators (Buy) make together, SellBuyMusic.

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Music License? / Types of Music License🤷

Artist of This Week : Lallaworks

🥇Artist of the Month May, 2022🥇 - BGM YAMYAM, ayalmusic