Artist of This Week : DSS

Hello everyone, this is SELLBUYMUSIC, a royalty-free stock music library!

We have brought you this month's artist interview!

Shall we go and see the interview with 'DSS,' the artist of the 4th week of May?


Introduction of DSS - Sellbuymusic artist

Q1. Please introduce yourself. What genre of music do you mainly create?

A1. Hello, I'm DSS 😄. I go by the alias '@to.young2' and primarily work on EDM and POP music production and arrangement.


Q2. How did you come to know about SELLBUYMUSIC?

A2. I discovered SELLBUYMUSIC while searching for Background Music.

Avicii's, Zedd - Musician

Q3. Are there any artists or songs that inspire you?

A3. I listen to a lot of Zedd and Avicii's music, and they have influenced me greatly.



Q4. If there is a particular aspect you focus on when making music, what would it be?

A4. I consider coloration to be the most important. While the technical elements that compose the music are also crucial, I tend to prioritize contemplating what I want to convey through the music.


Q5. If you have a favorite song among the music you have created, what song is it?

A5. It's "Cameilla" 😊

Q6. Please introduce the charming points of your music to the readers.

A6. I believe it has a vibrant charm. It can be childish, lovely, and melancholic. The distinct and vivid colors are the charming points of my music.


Q7. Are there any moments in your daily life that inspire you musically?

A7. Rather than specific moments, I believe that everything existing around me influences me.


Q8. What kind of artist would you like to be known as in the world?

A8. My goal is to be an educator. I want to be someone who can deliver and guide others. Similarly, I want to be an artist who can influence others through music.


Royalty free background music library
SELLBUYMUSIC

sellbuymusic logo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Music License? / Types of Music License🤷

Artist of This Week : Lallaworks

🥇Artist of the Month May, 2022🥇 - BGM YAMYAM, ayalmusic