Artist of This Week : Gyeoul Park

Exploring the Artistic Pursuits of Gyeoul Park, Focusing on Orchestral Arrangements and Musical Compositions


In this post, we introduce various artists active on SELLBUYMUSIC, featuring Gyeoul Park, an artist who works as a conductor and focuses on orchestral arrangements. Discover the story of this artist, who has composed a variety of songs, including musical pieces.



The copyright-free music library, SELLBUYMUSIC, has many artists actively involved in producing music for various purposes such as YouTube, streaming, advertising, and in-store music. This post is a section to introduce such artists.

This week's artist is Gyeoul Park, who also works as a conductor and focuses on orchestral arrangements. Let's take a look at this artist, who has composed a variety of songs including songs for musicals.

Introduction of Gyeoul Park - Sellbuymusic artist


Q1. Please introduce yourself and tell us which genre of music you mainly create?

A. Hello, my name is Gyeoul Park, and I am a composer and conductor. I mainly work on orchestral arrangements in addition to composing musicals, background music, and logo songs.

Q2. How did you come to know about SELLBUYMUSIC?

A. I was looking for a site where I could earn money while keeping the BGM I had composed for a play.

artist reference of Gyeoul Park - Sellbuymusic artist

Q3. Do you have any artists or songs that inspire you?

A. I learn a lot from movie music giants such as Ennio Morricone, John Williams, and Joe Hisaishi. The song "Hello World" that I uploaded to SELLBUYMUSIC was heavily inspired by the game "Maple Story."

Q4. What is the most important aspect you focus on when creating music?

A. Because music is needed in various places, I focus on creating songs that can capture the atmosphere of the place where the music will be used.

love with the wind of Gyeoul Park - Sellbuymusic song

Q5. What's your favorite song you've created?

A. It is the song "Love with the Wind," which I composed as a Korean pop song 11 years ago. I wrote the song not because anyone else needed it, but just because it was on my mind. If I were to die someday, this is the song I would like to be played at my funeral.

Q6. Please introduce your music to our readers in your own words.

A. My name is "Gyeoul Park," and I make emotional and warm music that suits my name. I would be grateful if you listen to it.

motif of Gyeoul Park - Sellbuymusic artist

Q7. What are some musically inspiring moments in your daily life?

A. My house is on the top floor, so sometimes I go up to the rooftop and look at the sky, and when I do, music often 'flashes' by.

Q8. What kind of artist would you like to be known as in the world?

A. I want to be known as someone who dedicated himself to the world through music.

 

copyright free background music library
SELLBUYMUSIC



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Music License? / Types of Music LicensešŸ¤·

Artist of This Week : Lallaworks

šŸ„‡Artist of the Month May, 2022šŸ„‡ - BGM YAMYAM, ayalmusic