πŸ₯‡Artist of the Month May, 2022πŸ₯‡ - BGM YAMYAM, ayalmusic

 





 

 

 






 

Unlike other one-way websites that consumers just simply purchase music from, SellBuyMusic is an Open Market where you can buy and sell background music.

 

 

 

For musicians, SellBuyMusic have launched an artist page (ΰΉ‘•̀ㅁ•́ΰΉ‘) as a communication channel between artists and users.

 

 

 

Buyers can listen to the artist's songs at once and communicate with them through likes and comments.

 

 

 

Along with the artist page, you can also find 'Artist of the Month' selected monthly by SellBuyMusic staffs!

 

 

 

Second interview of “Artist of the Month” is with musician “ayalmusic” and “BGM YAMYAM”

 

 

 

Let’s first take a look at the interview with BGM YAMYAM!

 

 

 

 







BGM YAMYAM



 

 

 

 

 

Q.  Please introduce yourself. What genre of music do you usually make?

 

 

A.  Nice to meet you. I am a composer of video background music, and I upload music to SellBuyMusic under the name of “BGM YAMYAM”.

I usually compose healing music and cute background music that can be listened lightly, and can be used throughout various situations. At the same time, I try to work in a variety of genres regardless of genre.

 

 

 

 

 


Q.  Among songs that you composed, do you have a favorite one?

 

A. There are many songs that I love, but I will introduce just two of them today.

 

The first one is ‘Morning In Paris’.

 


🎡Morning in Paris - BGM YAMYAM  

 

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/musicDetail/20804


 

 

I love to travel, so before COVID-19, I used to go on a trip as a reward for my hard work and get inspiration from it every year.

Since travel restrictions were imposed, I have been trying to imagine and depict the country I want to visit through music.

 

One of those cities is Paris. I wish I could visit Paris and have a morning walk with bread and coffee in my hand soon enough. Before doing that, let’s travel to Paris through music!

 

 

 

 

The second one is ‘Trick or Treat,’ which is track for Halloween season.





🎡Trick or Treat! - BGM YAMYAM

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/musicDetail/17361

 

 

 

 

I like to shape images that are in my mind through music. I like the moments that I burst into tears, get goosebumps, or the images are drawn in my mind while listening to music.

I think people can enjoy music more when they realize their emotions and images in their mind getting clearer through music. I also enjoy to conveying those moments through composing music.

I really like this song because it is kind of song that can convey images and emotions clearly to the listeners.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q. Could you please introduce the charm point of your own music to the readers?

 

A. First point is, as I mentioned earlier, that you can materialize the image through my music. Besides Halloween music like ‘Trick or Treat,’ there are several seasonal songs I have prepared for the future, so please look forward to it!

 

The second charm point is cuteness. People often give me compliments like this. I like animation, so I think there are points like that naturally melted in my music.

 

The third attraction is... that there is an indescribable charm that makes you keep listening. Thank you so much to everyone who likes my charm point and listen to my music!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q. Do you have any particular artist or music that you get inspirations from?


A. I think all artists inspires me, but to different degrees. 

To choose a song that gave me inspiration recently, ‘L’Amour, Les Baguettes, Paris’ by Korean artist Stella Jang is the one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q. Is there a specific moment that gives you an inspiration in daily life?

 

A. It is ‘Nature’ and ‘Meeting’ that inspires me the most in daily life.

When I look slowly into every nook and cranny of nature, I get inspired by everything I see. I think the greatness of the nature is a great inspiration for me.

These days, I like the scent of lilac so much that I am planning to work on the piece with the theme of ‘lilac’.

 

The second most inspiring thing after nature is meeting other people. While spending time and having conversation with others I get lot of useful insights and inspiration.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






 

 

 

ayalmusic


 


 

 

 

Q. Please introduce yourself. What genre of music do you usually make?


A. Hello, I am ‘ayalmusic’

 

Genres that I usually make is Jazz piano, NewAge piano, and Vlog music.

I also released ‘afterglow’ as ‘SL&S,’ in November, 2021, and also participated in track named “Biryun”, which is one of the tracks from the project album “Piano Society.4,” released in December of 2021.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q. Among songs that you composed, do you have a favorite one?


A. ‘welcome’ is my favorite. It is the song that was loved by the most people, and I think I was able to try more various genres thanks to this song.





🎡welcome - ayalmusic 

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/musicDetail/17393

 





 

 

 

 

 

Q. Could you please introduce the charm point of your own music to the readers?


A. I think the charm point of my songs is easy-listening piano melodies.

​I hope it will be just right to those who are looking for a fun and upbeat piano piece, a bright jazz style piece, or a gentle and groovy style music.

 

 

 

 

Q.  Do you have any particular artist or music that you get inspirations from?

 

 

A. chacha-grandpa's kitchen





🎡Grandpa's kitchen - chacha

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/musicDetail/20350

 

 

 

 

 

 

​​Q. Is there a specific moment that gives you an inspiration in daily life?


A. I get most of my inspiration when I sit in front of the piano, and I also get ideas by watching new contents.





 πŸŽ΅Check Out More of BGM YAMYAM’s Tracks🎡 

 





 

 πŸŽ΅Check Out More of ayalmusic’s Tracks🎡  










 Sign up for SellBuyMusic’s musician and spread out your music, 

 

make incredible revenues!

The best stock music market that musicians (Sell) and cre

ators (Buy) make together, SellBuyMusic.

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Music License? / Types of Music License🀷

Artist of This Week : Lallaworks