πŸ₯‡Artist of the Month April, 2022πŸ₯‡ - zingzingzing

 




 

Unlike other one-way websites that consumers just simply purchase music from, SellBuyMusic is an Open Market where you can buy and sell background music.

For musicians, SellBuyMusic have launched an artist page (ΰΉ‘•̀ㅁ•́ΰΉ‘) as a communication channel between artists and users.

 Buyers can listen to the artist's songs at once and communicate with them through likes and comments.

 

Along with the artist page, you can also find 'Artist of the Month' selected monthly by SellBuyMusic staffs!

 

The third artist we interviewed is ‘zingzingzing’

 

 

 

zingzingzing

https://www.sellbuymusic.com/artistDetail/69321

 

 

 

Q. Please introduce yourself. What genre of music do you usually make?

A. Nice to meet you! My musician name in SellBuyMusic is ‘zingzingzing.’ I usually make background music for videos and upload them to SellBuyMusic.

 

 

Q. What is the most important part when it comes to composing background music?

A. I want an image or video to come to mind when I listen to music, so before start working on composing, I first decided on a musical concept.

I think it's important to make it in that direction.

 

 

 

 

Q. Among your songs, which one is your favorite?

A. 

Beach Side

This song is a memorabl e song to me because I worked on this song while listening to the real sound of the waves.

It felt good when I was working on it, and listening to this song brings the feeling of that time.





 

Sunset

I usually like the sunset scenery, and I tried to include the image of the sunset musically in this track.

I think this song will go well with aesthetic, emotional videos.







 

 

 

Q. If there is a song by another artist that you like the most, what is it?

A. 

 

The Sense Waltz – Kim Hyung Suk

The melody is so beautiful, and the composition of the song is very neat, so I listen to this song often.

 

 

Flying - Cody Fry 

I like Cody Fry’s songs. Among Cody Fry’s songs, this one particularly gives me energy when I listen to it, so I keep listening to it.  

There are many more songs that I like, but I will introduce you just these two for today’s interview.

 

 

 

 

 

Q Do you have any other hobbies besides composing?

A. I try to ride a bike when I have spare time. Since I spend a lot of time sitting due to my job, I’m try to make a hobby that I can move my body around a lot. I think riding a bike allows you to exercise and refresh your feelings at the same time. I recommend this hobby to the readers too!

 

 

 

 

 

 

🎡Check Out More of zingzingzing’s Tracks🎡

 













 Sign up for SellBuyMusic’s musician and spread out your music, 

 

make incredible revenues!

The best stock music market that musicians (Sell) and cre

ators (Buy) make together, SellBuyMusic.

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Music License? / Types of Music License🀷

Artist of This Week : Lallaworks

πŸ₯‡Artist of the Month May, 2022πŸ₯‡ - BGM YAMYAM, ayalmusic