๐Ÿฅ‡Artist of the Month April, 2022๐Ÿฅ‡ - Pianist Jane

 



 

Unlike other one-way websites that consumers just simply purchase music from, SellBuyMusic is an Open Market where you can buy and sell background music.


For musicians, SellBuyMusic have launched an artist page (เน‘•̀ใ…•́เน‘) as a communication channel between artists and users.

Buyers can listen to the artist's songs at once and communicate with them through likes and comments.

 

Along with the artist page, you can also find 'Artist of the Month' selected monthly by SellBuyMusic staffs!

 

Last time we had an interview with musician ‘Kkamsoon’ and ‘Day By Piano’. 

The second interview is with ‘Pianist Jane’.

 

 



 

Pianist Jane

https://www.sellbuymusic.com/artistDetail/114422


 

 

Q. Please introduce yourself. What genre of music do you usually make?

 

A. Hello, I am Pianist Jane who is active as a musician in SellbuyMusic.

Outside of SellBuyMusic, I am publishing series of piano songs in ‘Naver audio clip’ under the name of 'Jane and Piano', and I mainly create songs that are comfortable to listen to and that can be enjoyed while working or working.

The genre is usually easy-listening, and is created by appropriately mixing New Age or jazz and classical music. I have recently started publishing here on SellBuyMusic, and I am grateful and happy that many people love my songs.

Plus, I am also working as singer-songwriter named 'Matilda Rose' and have released a single album.

 


 

Q. What is the most important part when it comes to composing background music?


A. First, always decide on a certain topic, and arrange the melodies that come to mind.

In the process, the composition of the instrument is also conceived. For me, there is no creation process without a title. In other words, I can say that choosing a theme is the first step in my composition.

 



 

Q. Among your songs, which one is your favourite?

A. Hmm... that's a hard question. Among the songs currently uploaded to SellBuyMusic,

my favorite is 'Goodbye, my memories...'.

 

 

And out of the songs on the single album 'Matilda Rose', I like 'Summer Night'.

However, I also want to tell you that to me, every song I have composed is precious.

 https://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=10316007


 

 

 

 

Q. If there is a song by another artist that you like the most, what is it?


A. There are many more songs that I like, but I will introduce a few of them.


Fourplay - December Dream

Sufjan Stevens - Mystery of Love

Jubel - Dancing In The Moonlight (feat. NEIMY)

Priscilla Ahn - Fine On The Outside




 

Q. Do you have any other hobbies besides composing?

A. I like animals very much. I like to play on the sofa with my cat, “Leon”, and I also like to relax while watching TV dramas and movies on Netflix.

Other than that, I like to lightly paint things, and decorate my house.

 


 







 

๐ŸŽตCheck Out More of Pianist Jane’s Tracks๐ŸŽต

 

 











 Sign up for SellBuyMusic’s musician and spread out your music, 

 

make incredible revenues!

The best stock music market that musicians (Sell) and cre

ators (Buy) make together, SellBuyMusic.

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Music License? / Types of Music License๐Ÿคท

Artist of This Week : Lallaworks

๐Ÿฅ‡Artist of the Month May, 2022๐Ÿฅ‡ - BGM YAMYAM, ayalmusic