[Musician Interview] Whenever You Need VLOG Music: 'Kingle' Interview

 








[Musician Interview] 

 

Q. Hello, ‘kingle’. Please introduce yourself to our readers.

 

A. Hello, my name is Kim Young Bin, and I am a musician who uploads music to SellBuyMusic, father of a child, and a caregiver of a cat and a dog.

 

 


 

Q. Nice to meet you. First question is, do you think about specific genres and uses (VLOGs, Pet YouTube etc.) when you compose background music?

 

A. I try to work on while thinking about various things. Since traveling has become difficult after COVID situation, People abroad tend to watch a lot of VLOG videos. Personally, I am a caregiver of a dog and a cat, so I often think about my dog and cat when composing songs.

 

I love to cook by myself, so I watch a lot of cooking contents, and I also like mystery contents (Diva Jessica Channel). I tend to make songs based on what I watch and what I like.

 

 



Q. When composing background music, is there anything particular that you focus on?

 

A. To check if my songs go well with video concept, I often make a video by myself on the theme I had in mind when composing a song, without sound. And then play the song on it.

 

 

 

 

 

Q. Songs uploaded by kingle were mostly emotional NewAge songs for VLOGs before, but recently the musical spectrum has been greatly expanded. What is the driving force that moves and inspires you as a musician?

 

A. ​It is not a big thing as 'inspiration', but I started with the idea that 'Wouldn't people like this kind of music?"

I uploaded a song that I thought, "Does anyone need something like this?" once before. After checking that it's been downloaded, I've been approaching with the idea of just doing what I want to do, whenever I want.

 

 

Q. Could you recommend some of your songs?

 

A.

 

1) Date, Running

 

-These tracks are light songs that has spring vibes. It's spring soon, so wouldn’t you need some exciting or warm songs.

 

 

2) Highlight

 

-This track was made to use in PAI2019 Battle Ground Championship Highlight(interview) video, but I personally feel bad that it ended up not being used.

 

 

3) Island, Good Day

 

-These are songs based on hiphop. I think these tracks will go well with vlogs.

 

 

4) Sad Movie, Mojito, Libre

 

-I guess these will probably be up by the time the interview is released. These three are recently uploaded Latin-style songs that make you feel a little lonely.

Latin music often goes well with the comical scenes in the video, so I hope many of you download it.

 

​(Sad Movie, Mojito, Libre are not uploaded yet)

 

 

 

 

Q. As mentioned, “wargame” album you released last December, had been used in the interview scene of PAI 2019 BattleGround Championship. Do you have any episode you want us to know?

A. It's been a while since I made an orchestra-style song, but the production period was shorter than expected, and more songs were needed than expected,

so I used some of the tracks I had made in the past(when I was a student). Eventually they were committed by the clients.

 


 

 

 

 

Q. What motivated you to work on background music? What do you think is the strength of SellBuyMusic?

 

A. I have been known SellBuyMusic from the beginning, when SellBuyMusic was a service about contests. 

I happened to have a chance to take part on one of the contest business, and when SellBuyMusic changed its service to background music platform I decided to participate as a composer.

 

I think the biggest advantage of SellBuyMusic as a musician is ranking chart on the main page, and recommendation of songs through mailing service.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Today we met and interviewed musician kingle.

 

 

kingle's attitude of constantly researching music and thinking from the point of view of the users is something that many people would want to be like. His constant work and own philosophy about music would be motivation to other musicians, too.

 

 

This is it for today’s interview. We hope we can constantly hear new songs from our interviewee, kingle.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Sign up for SellBuyMusic’s musician and spread out your music, 

 

make incredible revenues!

The best stock music market that musicians (Sell) and creators (Buy) make together, SellBuyMusic.

 
 

https://www.sellbuymusic.com/search/bgm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Music License? / Types of Music License🤷

Artist of This Week : Lallaworks

🥇Artist of the Month May, 2022🥇 - BGM YAMYAM, ayalmusic