[Musiciain Interview] 'SUPERTRACKER,' My Alternate Character


 



 

[Musician Interview] 




Q. Hello, ‘SUPERTRACKER’. Please introduce yourself to our readers.

 

A. Hello, I am SUPERTRACKER. I compose and arrange music. I am currently working hard to promote myself by operating YouTube cannels about Pop music and background music. 

 

 

 


Q. Nice to meet you. First question is, do you think about specific genres and uses (VLOGs, Pet YouTube etc.) when you compose background music? 

 

A. Mostly I don’t keep something specific in mind, but when it comes to genre of the track, most time I refer to what I feel at that time, or videos I have watched. Generally, I tend to write songs freely.  


What I try to focus on is mood of the song. I think of videos, illustrations, images as an outline and compose a song based on the outline. Sometimes, of course, I do compose freely, even without these outlines. 

 

 



Q. You seem to have a very broad spectrum of music. What are the sources of inspiration for you, as musician ‘SUPERTRACKER’?

 

A. I’ve been working on music for many years, and have been interested to various genres of music. I like every kind of music. Since I love listening to music, when I listen to it, I think, 'Oh, I want to make music like this'. At that time, I seem to get the driving force by trying it out.

I really think what inspires you to make music is music itself. Listening to music makes you want to let others hear yours too.

 

 

 

 


Q. While looking up, we have discovered that you are running your own Music VLOG channel on YouTube. From your video with composer ‘SPACE ONE’, we could also know that you have great amount of interest in K-Pop music. What is your goal of 2022, as a K-pop musician?

(*SPACE ONE is a K-pop producer who composed and arranged songs of Stray Kids, DreamCatcher, Hyun-Ah etc.)

 

A. While composing and arranging music, I've focused only on learning for a long time and kept putting things off to future, just thinking about when I will perfectly be prepared. But suddenly I learned that I won't ever know when that future will come. “Me” at the past and future are both part of myself. Rather than just keep waiting, I think it is nicer to be faithful to the present and then improve.

 

So, it is my plan to do more things diligently to realize my dream as a musician, artist, and a composer.

 

In the future, I will continue to work hard on pop songs, BGM, and my personal album. I am also planning to do more challenges through interaction with various foreign artists in various genres such as Japanese Utaite, music commission, etc. 

 

​The name "Super Tracker" is actually my secondary character. With this nickname, I will find a way to make myself known to more people freely, without having to care about what others think. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Q. What motivated you to work on background music? What do you think is the strength of SellBuyMusic?

 

 

A.  Actually, it was releasing the desire to express musically that became a motivation. Not only me but also many juniors seem to be doing music under too much pressure. 

 

There are many situations where you lose confidence, and the music becomes burdensome even though you started doing it because you like it. You can't spread out your capabilities because of what others think.

 

What they are going through was also I have experienced in the past and what I am still going through right now. “How can I resolve this problem even a little bit?, How can artist composers reveal themselves to more listeners and make a profit out of their music?” Thinking about these led me to upload my songs to SellBuyMusic.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Musician named DALID, who recently started uploading her music to SellBuyMusic, is one of my students. If she hadn’t tried, she wouldn’t have been able to make profit out of it, and wouldn't have been able to get a sense of accomplishment that someone used their music. Being able to deliver this sense of achievement is what I feel most thankful to SellBuyMusic.

 

Lastly, the biggest advantage of SellBuyMusic is that the barriers are not so high. I’ve heard that some platform even makes musicians have an audition for entry. In this regard, I think SellBuyMusic will be good opportunity for people who started as a hobby or for professionals who have improved to some extent.

 

I am also one of those who got opportunity from SellBuyMusic. I think it can be a good advantage for a variety of people.

 

 

 

 Thank you for suggesting such a valuable interview experience :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

🎹Tune into SUPERTRACKER's Tracks🎹

 

 









 Sign up for SellBuyMusic’s musician and spread out your music, 

 

make incredible revenues!

The best stock music market that musicians (Sell) and creators (Buy) make together,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Music License? / Types of Music License🤷

Artist of This Week : Lallaworks

🥇Artist of the Month May, 2022🥇 - BGM YAMYAM, ayalmusic