Artist of This Week : MOONI

Hello, everyone! This is SELLBUYMUSIC, a royalty-free stock music library.

We have brought an artist interview for this month! Shall we take a look at the interview with the artist 'MOONI'?

 

[image1] Artist of this week : MOONI


Q1. Please introduce yourself. What genre of music do you mainly create?

A1. Hello, I'm composer Kim Moon-jeong, who wants to create warm music. 😊 I mainly focus on composing music for short films, and personally, I enjoy creating orchestral and piano pieces.

 

Q2. How did you come to know about SELLBUYMUSIC?

A2. While I was doing YouTube for a long time, I used to create music to include in my videos. I received a recommendation from acquaintances that SELLBUYMUSIC is a great site to sell my music.

 

Q3. If there are any artists or songs that inspire you, who are they or what songs are they?

A3. I still frequently listen to the La La Land soundtrack. Just by enjoying the music, it stimulates my imagination to the point where I can envision scenes from the movie. I have a song called "MOON LAND," which I created by capturing the feeling of visiting a amusement park in Dangjin.

 

Q4. If there is a particular aspect that you pay the most attention to when creating music, what would it be?

A4. I believe that creating one song with musicality and persuasiveness is more important than making many songs. Personally, as a composer with a lot of things to express, I can create multiple works in a short period of time. However, after organizing and reviewing them, I realized that there weren't many songs worth using. I strive to maintain musicality and persuasiveness because I want to create more songs that are worth using. 😄

 

Q5. If there is a favorite song among the music you have created, what song is it?

A5. I love the song titled "The Time I Think of You" the most. This song was an attempt to express my feelings of uncertainty through music. Although it's not perfect yet, it's a song that brings back the emotions of that time when I listen to it personally.

 

Q6. Please personally introduce the appealing points of your music to the readers.

A6. People who like my music often say that it feels warm. Personally, since it's my own music, I don't always feel that way... However, I occasionally feel proud of creating warm music. 😉

 

Q7. Are there any moments in your daily life that provide musical inspiration? If so, when?

A7. There are moments when my heart is moved. It could be when I see something beautiful or cute, when I listen to a good song, or when I watch an emotional movie or drama. Those moments accumulate and lead me to a state where I can create music. However, the greatest inspiration came from experiencing the emotion of love from people, and it had a more impactful effect. 🥰

 

Q8. What kind of artist would you like to be known as in the world?

A8. I want to be known as an artist who creates warm music. When people want their hearts to be warmed, they can listen to 'MOONI's music. I want to create music that naturally warms the heart when people listen to it. ^^

 

Royalty free background music library

SELLBUYMUSIC

https://en.sellbuymusic.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Music License? / Types of Music License🤷

Artist of This Week : Lallaworks

🥇Artist of the Month May, 2022🥇 - BGM YAMYAM, ayalmusic