Artist of This Week : short ISFP

Hello everyone, this is SELLBUYMUSIC, a royalty-free stock music library!

At SELLBUYMUSIC, many artists are active, releasing music for various purposes such as YouTube, streaming, advertisements, and in-store music. This post is a section that introduces such artists.

Today, let's take a look at "Short ISFP," a talented musician who is active as a singer-songwriter and has even released personal single music.

Introduction of Short ISFP - Sellbuymusic artist


Q1. Please introduce yourself. What genre of music do you mainly make?

A1. Hello, I'm "Short ISFP," a composer and singer-songwriter. 😊 At SELLBUYMUSIC, I mainly create cute background music or calm piano music. In addition, I release singles for my personal music activities and occasionally write music for dramas.

Q2. How did you hear about SELLBUYMUSIC?

A2. It was a long time ago, so I don't remember well, but I think I found it through an internet search. I was thinking about how to earn additional income through something that I could do well, and that's how I found it. :)

Q3. If there is an artist or song that inspires you, who or what is it?

A3. Rather than being inspired by a particular song, I tend to remember music that I like or unique techniques, and try to apply them when I write songs later on. I guess this is what you would call inspiration..? 🥰 I was influenced by pianist Yoon Ji-hee's performance and wrote a song called "The Season When You Bloom" (literal translation), and I also wrote a song called "Walking on the Road" under the influence of Kim Dong-ryul. These days, I listen to a lot of musical soundtracks. Recently, I'm hooked on "Six the Musical."

Q4. When making music, what do you focus on the most?

A4. I think I pay the most attention to the melody and atmosphere. Especially with BGMs, the mood and situation have to match well, so I tend to focus the most on whether the atmosphere fits well. Next, I pay attention to the length and structure of the song. If I keep the same atmosphere throughout the whole song, it can feel boring!

fresh spring of Short ISFP - Sellbuymusic song

Q5. If you have a favorite song among your creations, what is it?

A5. It's too difficult to choose just one since all of my songs come from the heart, but if I had to pick one, I like "Fresh Spring" because it fits well with the current weather. Personally, I like the part where the piano comes in and it feels like taking a walk on a flower road :)
https://en.sellbuymusic.com/musicDetail/24371

Q6. Can you introduce the charm points of your music to the readers?

A6. It's a bit embarrassing for me to say it myself, but I think it's the melody. 😉 I'm not good at creating grandiose songs, but I'm confident in creating cute and lively songs that can be used for vlogs or pet YouTube videos. Also, I've been told that I have an advantage in writing lyrics that people can empathize with. I think my tendency to look at individual trees rather than the whole forest is reflected in my music.

Q7. Is there a moment in your daily life that inspires you musically?

A7. It's when I talk to people or when a particular sentence from a book or a movie resonates with me. I think about it and add my own story to it, and it becomes my song. :)

Q8. What kind of artist do you want to be known as in the world?

A8. I want to be remembered as an honest artist. I have a lot of lyrics that sing aboutwarmth and hope, but I also want to express emotions like anger or frustration and connect with people who feel the same way. I want to be an artist who empathizes and communicates with others. :)


Royalty free background music library
SELLBUYMUSIC
sellbuymusic logo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is a Music License? / Types of Music License🤷

Artist of This Week : Lallaworks

🥇Artist of the Month May, 2022🥇 - BGM YAMYAM, ayalmusic